PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
CLAUSE FOR WEB FORMS (1st layer)
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (RGPD) , the personal data collected in this form will be processed by SALVADOR MENGUAL BRICHS (hereinafter PENSIÓ CERDANYA), in order to respond to the communications received and, where appropriate, maintain the corresponding contractual relationships. The legal basis for the treatment of your data is your consent. The rights of access, deletion, rectification, opposition, portability or limitation may be exercised by email to the address email@example.com. In any case, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the corresponding Data Protection Authority. The personal data provided will be kept for the legally or contractually foreseen period, or as long as the interested party’s consent is maintained. Please inform firstname.lastname@example.org immediately of any change or modification that occurs in relation to the data you have provided, so that they respond truthfully to your personal situation at all times.
Identity and contact details
SALVADOR MENGUAL BRICHS
Cr. Girona 35, 1er 2a, 08010 Barcelona
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (hereinafter, RGPD) SALVADOR MENGUAL BRICHS (hereinafter PENSIÓ CERDANYA) informs you that the personal data you provide to us during your browsing and / or by completing the WEBSITE forms will be processed by PENSIÓ CERDANYA , which has the PURPOSE of managing the services offered by PENSIÓ CERDANYA, performing administrative tasks related to said services and offering you an optimal and quality service through the WEBSITE.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use the information that we have, according to your decisions, to provide and improve our products and services, as well as to ensure its operation. The information provided will also help you access and use our WEBSITE and provide you with information about the products and services you want.
In addition, we use the information we have to verify current and future accounts and activities, combat harmful, suspicious behavior or violations of our conditions and policies, detect and prevent spam and preserve the integrity of our products, services and data collected, taking MEASURES SECURITY INFORMATION according to the data collected and the purposes of the treatment to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data when they are subject to treatment to the extent that our entity has implemented the treatment policies and security measures to which refers to the current European data protection regulations. The treatment policies and security measures implemented at PENSIÓ CERDANYA prevent the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized use of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide us to respond to you when you contact us or to contact you in cases where it is legally permitted.
The collected data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with the stated purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect the information you provide us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages that you communicate to us through them. These data may include: your name and surnames, telephone and email, as well as other information necessary to process your request or communication.
• We may receive identifying information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
• We may receive, currently or in the future, identifying information when you access or log in to another page, such as Facebook, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and / or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third pages.
The ANSWER to the forms proposed to receive information on the services offered by PENSIÓ CERDANYA, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is entirely optional. However, the refusal of the client or user to provide certain data, may make it impossible to provide the services offered by PENSIÓ CERDANYA.
WHERE DOES THE INFORMATION COLLECTED COME FROM?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or sources of public access.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS DO WE LEGITIMATE TO TREAT THE DATA COLLECTED?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is as follows:
• The execution of the contract in which you are a party since you make your reservation with us, or for the application of pre-contractual measures related to it.
• Compliance with legal obligations of PENSIÓ CERDANYA:
DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the WEBSITE forms must be truthful. Likewise, it will be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to PENSIÓ CERDANYA permanently updated so that it responds, at all times, to the user’s actual situation. The user will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to PENSIÓ CERDANYA or third parties by the information provided.
Please notify PENSIÓ CERDANYA immediately of any change or modification that occurs in relation to the data you have provided us, so that they respond truthfully to your personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the RGPD, you have the following rights:
• Right to obtain confirmation on whether PENSIÓ CERDANYA is treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
• Right to request access to the personal data we have relating to you.
• Right to request its rectification or deletion, for example, you can request that your email address be corrected if it is wrong or request the deletion of the data that PENSIÓ CERDANYA has when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the ends that were collected.
• Right to request the limitation of their treatment, for example, you have the right to limit the processing of your data for marketing purposes.
• Right to object to the treatment and withdraw consent at any time, for example, you can ask PENSIÓ CERDANYA to stop processing your data, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
• Right to data portability.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the subject “Exercise of RGPD rights” and the following content:
• Your name and surname or username.
• DNI / NIE / PASSPORT
• Right to be exercised.
• Information about which you want to access, rectify, delete, limit the treatment or exercise your right of portability.
Likewise, interested parties may file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
DO WE TRANSFER OR TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to possible Treatment Managers, whose legitimacy of treatment is the execution of the order contract.
PENSIÓ CERDANYA may share your information with various government authorities in response to appearances, court orders, or other legal processes or for any other matter required by law.
For your convenience and interest we can provide links to third party Pages. We do not disclose your information to these Third Party Pages without your consent.